With your partner, list 3 things you do not want to post about yourself online. (address & phone number are obvious and do not count) Post to Edmodo (CIT7)... If you cannot log into edmodo, email me your list with the subject line, "edmodo".
- Bell ringer
- Open your Blogger and click on "view blog". Keep this open in a tab.
- Open My Big Campus and go to "Games, gamification, & the future". Keep this open in a tab.
- Open your walkthrough. Keep this open in a tab. Work on your project.
- Graphic Design Project Walkthrough.
- Game Design Project Walkthrough
- Sustainable (home) design Walkthrough
- Coding & Programming
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will know how to protect your personal information online and avoid exposing yourself or your identity to danger.
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).
-  You will advocate and practice safe, legal, and responsible use of information and technology, which includes social media & mobile communications.