- Google Apps (sign in if you haven't)
- Objectives review...
- Policies & Procedures (sign off on the BYOD & Netiquette policy)
- Grading Procedures & Policies (Presentation)
- Edmodo (don't forget to set up your profile etc.)
- Parent Non-Permission Letter
Closure: Lock down drill drill.
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.