- Now that you've demonstrated entering the room...
- Discuss with your partner the three big ideas of going to the restroom.
- Supersize it.
- With your partner, discuss what happens to the picture when it is bigger than the page.
- Come up with 3 types of projects you could use this technique in.
- With your partner, discuss 3 things you do not want to share about yourself online.
- Soccer girl and the creeper.
- Soccer Girl Discussion.
- 3 Slide Masterpiece.
- Google Apps and password recovery options.
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.