- Watch Extreme Photo Cropping.
- How does this relate to what John McWade explains in Supersize it (from yesterday)?
- Discuss (with your partner) how you can apply these ideas in your presentation and post two of them here.
- Finish your 3 Slide Masterpiece and consider how Supersize it & Extreme Photo Cropping applies…
- If you didn't do it already - Intro to Illustrator (Follow Along and do what I do in Illustrator! It is on your desktop!)
- Read this... twice: Become a Master Designer: Part 1: Limit your Fonts
- Type Rules (video)
- Typography in Illustrator (also works in Photoshop) (Follow Along and do what I do!) - font list
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.