- Show your partner the shortcut to this site on your desktop. Tell your partner when he or she should open this site.
- Policies & Procedures (Presentation)
- Google Apps... REMEMBER ME!!!!
- Signing up for junk online
- BYOD Sign off.
- Make a quick 3 slide presentation about one of the following: The most eventful part of your Trick or treat night (or last weekend) // Your favorite breakfast food // or Something you thought was cool when you were 6.
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).