- Pull up what you worked on yesterday.
- Keep it open to show me or post a screenshot to Edmodo with an explanation.
Part 1: Technical Drawing with Sketchup
Sketchup is 3d: Follow along with these tutorials to build various house interiors and exteriors in Sketchup:
- Show me files from yesterday.
- Work on any you haven't done.
- Demonstration: Scale, toilets, and tractor trailers...
Part 2: STEM Videogame Challenge
Are you one of the nation's top student game designers?
- Log into Gamestar Mechanic.
- Go to the The National STEM Video Game Challenge.
- Read the Design Brief to see what you need to do.
- Click the 'Create an Entry' tab& build a new game from special STEM Challenge template provided for you (this template unlocks all the Gamestar Mechanic sprites so both free and premium users can have an equal playing field in the Challenge).
- Do not submit your game until I have seen it...
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."