- Check your email.
- Make sure you have a message from me.
- Leftovers: Google Apps... REMEMBER ME!!!!
- Leftovers: BYOD Sign off.
- Leftovers: Go to Google Classroom and Join your class:
- Period 1: zqoqt9q
- Period 2: famy8h4
- Period 3: img0ng8
- Leftovers: Supersize it.
- Extreme Photo Cropping - "What happens to the picture when it becomes bigger than the page during Supersize it?" Discuss with your partner.
- Type Rules (video) - Discuss the questions below with your partner:
- How many fonts should you use in one project?
- How many display fonts should you use in one project?
- Ten tips for better presentations from Haiku Deck.
- What 2 tips are you going to use to improve your presentation??
- Finish your 3 Slide Masterpiece. Make a quick 3 slide presentation about one of the following: The most eventful part of your last weekend // Your favorite breakfast food // or Something you thought was cool when you were 6.
- Show and tell - Discuss with your partner: "What are the two main elements of show and tell?"
- Sign up for Canva (use Google sign up button)
- Complete the tutorial "Less is More"
- Edmodo 87x3zh
- Croc Wrestling
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).