- 3 Classcraft events because...
- Period 1 - 7:32-8:16
- Period 2 - 8:18-9:02
- Period 3 - 9:04-9:48
You may choose one of the following options. For the rest of the marking period, you will work on a project / app of your choice. You will need a "design basics" project to get started:
- CAD & Rapid Prototyping
- Intro to Game Design
- Programming Concepts
- Go check out Swift Playgrounds (ON YOUR IPAD APP CENTER)
- Visual Design Basics
- Multi-media Basics
- Animation -
- Video editing -
- After Effects
- Game Design -
NO, the agenda does not say, play a random game in game alley... so, DON'T...
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."