- With your partner, explain the two parts of show and tell and how they work together to make a good experience for the audience. Explain what you came up with in complete sentences on MyBigs.
- Connecting the dots & Supersize it (presentation & discussion… skip for now).
- If you haven’t yet, Go Participate in this discussion... (Watch the video and respond below)
- Extreme Photo Cropping
- Finish your 3 Slide Masterpiece and consider how Supersize it & Extreme Photo Cropping applies…
- If you didn't do it already - Intro to Illustrator (Follow Along and do what I do!)
- Read this... twice: Become a Master Designer: Part 1: Limit your Fonts
- Type Rules (video)
- Typography in Illustrator (also works in Photoshop) (Follow Along and do what I do!) - font list
- App-A-Week - Haiku Deck
- Intro to Photoshop (Follow Along and do what I do!)
- Choosing the right toolio for the job, yo!
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.