The video above will help with this...
- Go to My Big Campus and complete this discussion
- Feel free to ask your partner for help
- Finish the quest, Addison Joins the league.
- Pay attention to the comics... some is just story, but some are actual game design lessons.
- Did you finish episode 5 and your clean slate game? WATCH THIS again...
- Post your revised (that means fix it so it isn't lame) Clean Slate game to this Discussion on My Big Campus.
- Choose something to do from Extra time, below...
- Complete an open challenge or contest from the workshop.
- Choose a Challenge Card and make a game with it.
- App-a-week: Stencyl
- App-a-week: Kodu
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).