NO, the agenda does not say, play a random game in game alley... so, DON'T...
- Complete the Quest, Addison Joins The League (5 episodes)
- READ THE COMICS (ep 3 - 5)
- READ THE DIRECTIONS!
- Clean Slate Game:
- Game Design: You should have a minimum of 2 games (3 Preferred) from GSM posted to Edmodo:
- Classcraft Event
- Do a challenge or contest from the GSM Workshop.
- COMING SOON: New ultimate Game design / development boss battle!!!
- ADVANCED Photoshop lessons.
- Stage 11: The Artist 3
- CSD Unit 3 - Animations and Games
- Boss fight! (Professor Codeypants)
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."