With your partner, discuss one reason you learned from the video last time (What most schools don't teach) why people should learn to code.
- For extra credit awesomeness, You can turn your response to the discussion, titled "What most schools don't teach", into a blog post. Be sure to embed the video in your blog and edit your response in such a way that Fred Farkle in Topeka, Kansas understands your post without reading my questions.
- Go complete the "Tynker" Section of Module 4.
- If you get stuck on the Dragon, try this...
- Bonus: Try some challenges in Scratch or Tynker if your more comfy with that.
- This week in App-a-week: Scratch.
- Super Bonus: Complete two lessons in Code Academy. Sign in with Google!!! (Yeah that's double bonus points!)
- Let's improve the look of your blog.
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.