Pull up your PSA Poster for your partner. Review your partner's PSA poster with this checklist. Would you give it an A, B, or I? Give your partner feed back on how to improve.
- Bell Ringer
- PSA Poster part 2
- Save your poster as a Jpeg.
- Publish it to your Blog and share it to Edmodo.
- Bonus: Make a Logo for your blog.
- Go to My Big Campus and log in with your school username and password. Make sure to select "Spring Grove Area Middle School" as your school. Keep it open in a new tab. Assist each other as necessary.
- Go to the "Seventh Grade CIT" group.
- Click on the "Discussions" tab and participate in the posted discussion titled, "What most schools don't teach".
- This week in App-a-week: Scratch.
- Go follow directions for Tynker
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.