- Watch this swell video. Discuss the possibilities of using Sketchup to create a physical object with your partner.
- Classcraft sentences...
- Sketchup is 3d: Follow along with these tutorials in Sketchup:
- Sustainable Design:
- Click here
- After the dude stops talking, you'll see a section called "Introduction"... Do that. (see below)
- Try the building game and compete with your partner (& your row) for the best score.
- Don't run out of money!
Coding & Game Design -
Graphic and Visual Design
- Typography in Illustrator (word mark logo design)
- Vector self-portrait (Illustrator)
- One-page designs (Mostly Photoshop)
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."