- Bellringer (Above)
- Review today's Objectives
- Make a quick 3 slide presentation about one of the following: The most eventful part of last weekend // Your favorite breakfast food // or Something you thought was cool when you were 6.
- Be prepared to share.
- Watch this if you haven't already.
- Finally, Watch this.
- Make adjustments to your presentation.
- Become a Master Designer: Part 1: Limit your Fonts
- Intro to Typography (video)
- Typography Lesson 2 (video)
Go try one of these games: (share the link and your score on Edmodo)
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.