- What is your favorite Game (Sports Game / Board Game / Video Game / Card Game / Any Game)?
- Why is it fun??
- Discuss and respond here.
- If we have time: The 5 Elements - Goals / Rules (Presentation)
- How games Make Kids Smarter - Make sure that you have answered all 5 parts of the question in conversational paragraph format. Please no Q&A style numbered or bulleted lists.
- Complete the Quest, Addison Joins The League (5 episodes)
- READ THE COMICS (ep 3 - 5)
- READ THE DIRECTIONS!
- Did you finish episode 5 and your clean slate game? WATCH THIS again...
- Post your revised (that means fix it so it isn't lame) Clean Slate game to Edmodo for feedback.
- Complete an open challenge or contest from the workshop.
- Choose a Challenge Card and make a game with it.
NO, the agenda does not say, play a random game in game alley... so, DON'T...
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."