- Come up with three ways you would use a mobile device in conjunction with the computer to develop tech projects.
- STEM Video Game challenge - finish your game & Submit your entry.
- Go to code.org. Sign in with Google. Complete Stages 5, 7 & 9
- Create a logo for your game, using the unique name you came up with.
- Signing up, finishing touches, etc. (Link - I'll explain what to do here)
- Give your game the attention it deserves with its own official web site.
- Adding cheese to your game logo: Preset Manager / Cheesy text / textured cheesy text
- Go visit tuts+ for more great game logo cheese.
- Complete an open challenge or contest from the workshop.
- Choose a Challenge Card and make a game with it.
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).