- Open Adobe Illustrator (or Photoshop) and use the type tool to write the name of your game.
- Use point and click (logo) type not click and drag (paragraph) type.
- STEM Video Game challenge - finish your game.
- Go to code.org. Sign in with Google. Complete Stages 5 and 7
- Create a logo for your game, using the unique name you came up with.
- Adding cheese to your game logo: Preset Manager / Cheesy text / textured cheesy text
- Complete an open challenge or contest from the workshop.
- Choose a Challenge Card and make a game with it.
- App-a-week: Stencyl
- App-a-week: Kodu
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).