With your partner, discuss 3 ways to make anything you design look better. Feel free to talk about:
You may focus on things you should do or things you shouldn't
There will likely be some Classcraft Events.
- You WILL need to know how to unzip files...
- Watch this to understand when to use what - Or - watch my video Raster vs. Vector... or both if you're really cool...
- Check out Photoshop!
- Check out Illustrator!
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.