- Take a selfie with your ipad.
- Upload it to Google Drive
- Sign into Edmodo (see above)
- Join our class, using this Group Code.
- To finish your Visual Design Unit, you'll need to sign up for Canva (use Google sign up button)
- Raster vs. Vector
- Intro to Photoshop
- Intro to Illustrator (Follow Along and do what they do!)
- Do something with Graphic design that interests you (You only need to pick one):
- Finish your 3 Slide Masterpiece and
Find Adobe products, like PHOTOSHOP & ILLUSTRATOR by going to the start menu on your computer and typing their name in the search box.
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth