- Open a Google Doc.
- Call it Passwords 15-16
- Keep it open in a tab.
- Fun????? (presentation - move on for now)
- Make sure you've finished your code.org course through The Farmer
- How games Make Kids Smarter
- GSM - we're going to do this together.
- Continue your code.org course.
- Mess with the infinity play lab.
- Go flex your new skillz in Scratch.
- Try Kodu... it's 3d.
- Bored? Advanced? Check out Stencyl.
- Programming Genius? Try Alice.
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).