- The most eventful part of last weekend,
- Your favorite breakfast food, or
- what you're working on in CIT class right now.
- 7-1 students who already have a poetry project presentation may use that.
- After the Bellringer - Design Rant - Images, Bad Powerpoint, Themes, Fonts and basics of Design (Comic Sans & Papyrus).
- Work on your projects.
- Notice the role of design in your projects, Weebly pages, and everything else you make.
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.
- Presentation Zen - A long time ago...
- Presentation Zen - What is a good Powerpoint Slide?
- The Steve Jobs Simplicity Test for PowerPoint Presentations
- Walton High School - Presentation Zen