- Go to My Big Campus, click on the "Discussions" tab and participate in the posted discussion titled "What most schools don't teach".
- Go to the Pages tab, and complete the "Tynker" Section of Module 4.
- Bonus Work
- Begin Module 5
Bonus (for the A):
Coding / Programming Bonus
Game Design Bonus
- Get a Challenge Card from Mr. Walters...
- Log in to Gamestar Mechanic and go to the Workshop. Here you can start designing your game based on the challenge card.
- Make sure the 5 elements of game design (rules, goals, space, components, & mechanics) support the core goal of the card.
- Maintain Balance! Remember: Easy to Learn & Difficult to Master
- Make your levels build in complexity / intensity
- Maintain the same theme / central mechanic throughout, much like the games from various schools in the first episode.