- With your partner, discuss 3 ways to make anything you design look better. feel free to talk about:
- Basically anything we've discussed.
- Help your partner get signed into code.org if he/she wasn't here yesterday.
(Optional) Boss Fight
- Boss Fight: Gypsy's Nightmare
- Intro to Illustrator (Follow Along and do what they do!)
- Create your first Design in Photoshop (Follow Along and do what they do!)
- Code.org - SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE!!!! - Join our class if necessary.
- Complete Stage 2: The Maze
- Complete Stage 5: The Artist
- Stage 7: The Artist 2
- Stage 9: The Farmer
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.