- Watch this important safety message.
- In preparation for tomorrow's discussion, discuss with your partner at least one unique visual technique that was used to make this video interesting / different that what you're used to.
- Be awesome for the substitute.
- The The National STEM Video Game Challenge. Go make an awesome game and win $1,000.00!
- Select a Design Basics project that will support your 20% Tuesday Endeavors.
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."