- Go to our code.org course and SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE!!!! Do not put in username and password.
- Click on "view course", instead of "continue".
- Make sure it's all green up through Stage 9, The Farmer.
- Finish the quest, Addison Joins the league.
- Did you finish episode 5 and your clean slate game? WATCH THIS again...
- Post your revised (that means fix it so it isn't lame) Clean Slate game to Edmodo for feedback.
- Post another Game to Edmodo:
- Try the Tynker Level Editor. w00t!
- Try Kodu... it's 3d.
- Game Details
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."