Go to Edmodo. Check out one of your classmate's (anyone in 7th grade CIT) games. Use these guidelines to give them feedback in the review section on Game Alley.
- Check that you've completed items from previous agendas...
- Play this game in its entirety. My Sustainable House if you have not yet.
- Make sure you've finished items from previous agendas.
- Log into My Big Campus.
- Check your response to this question. Is it complete? Is it missing?
- You may begin an independent project.
Closure: Show your portfolio / blog
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use Creative Commons Search to find images, music, and more to modify adapt and build upon in your project..
-  You will familiarize yourself with the workings of copyright and how they apply to what you post online.
-  You will know how to protect your personal information online and avoid exposing yourself or your identity to danger.
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).