- Open Google Docs.
- Start a new doc called "passwords 18-19" (open it if you made it yesterday)
- Go to Edmodo and play yet another classmate's Flappy Bird Game.
- Give the following feedback: Was it Fun? Why was it Fun / Not Fun?
- 7:32 – 8:07
- 8:09 – 8:44
- 8:46 – 9:21
- Go back and finish anything you missed in Code.org - SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE!!!!
- Complete Stage 2: The Maze
- Complete Stage 5: The Artist
- Stage 7: The Artist 2
- Stage 9: The Farmer
- Professor Codeypants - Boss Fight
- Google Docs & Game design stuff
- Boss Fight: Code Boss
- Continue the code.org course to the end...
- CSD Unit 3 - Animations and Games
- Boss Fight: Gypsy's Nightmare
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).