- What is your favorite Game (Sports Game / Board Game / Video Game / Card Game / Any Game)?
- Why is it fun??
- Discuss and
- Optional - respond here.
- Go check and make sure you didn't miss anything in Code.org - SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE!!!!
- Closure Preview: What are The 5 Elements of game design? What are goals and rules and how do they work together? Google that if you need to...
- Complete the Quest, Addison Joins The League (5 episodes - 21 Levels - 6 bonus levels)
- READ THE COMICS (ep 3 - 5)
- READ THE DIRECTIONS!
- Clean Slate Game:
- Complete an open challenge or contest from the workshop.
- Choose a Challenge Card and make a game with it.
NO, the agenda does not say, play a random game in game alley... so, DON'T...
- What are The 5 Elements of game design? What are goals and rules and how do they work together?
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."