With your partner, discuss the following:
- Three big ideas for any drill and...
- What you are most interested in learning to do on the computer.
- Social Spaces, Portfolios, and our world - pull up your portfolio from last year...
- MY Bigs - Join with code....
- Your 3 Slide Masterpiece
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).