- What are the 5 elements of game design? Discuss & Jot them down somewhere...
- Watch this & Identify the goals and rules of this game?
- Finish the quest, Addison Joins the league.
- Did you finish episode 5 and your clean slate game? WATCH THIS again...
- Post your revised (that means fix it so it isn't lame) Clean Slate game to Edmodo for feedback.
- Complete an open challenge or contest from the workshop.
- Respond to your feedback by reiterating your game if necessary.
- Choose a Challenge Card and make a game with it.
- Do a challenge or contest from the GSM Workshop.
- Try the Tynker Level Editor. w00t!
- Try Kodu... it's 3d.
NO, the agenda does not say, play a random game in game alley... so, DON'T...
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.