- Check your email.
- Make sure you have a message from me.
- Extreme Photo Cropping - "What happens to the picture when it becomes bigger than the page during Supersize it?" Discuss with your partner.
Type Rules (video) - Discuss the questions below with your partner:
- How many fonts should you use in one project?
- How many display fonts should you use in one project?
Ten tips for better presentations from Haiku Deck.
- What 2 tips are you going to use to improve your presentation??
- Finish your 3 Slide Masterpiece.
- Sign up for Canva (use Google sign up button)
- Complete the tutorial "Less is More"
App-A-Week - Haiku Deck
- Try remaking your 3 slide presentation in Haiku Deck
- App-A-Week - Adobe Illustrator
- Design school: Choosing the right font
- Design School: Font pairing
- try your pairing skills with Type Connection (a dating game for fonts).
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.