Now that you've demonstrated the procedure for entering class, discuss with your partner the procedure for leaving to use the restroom. Don't forget the "first 5 / last 5" rule.
- If you missed the last two classes, here's the First day presentation
- Routines Watch this!
- Google Apps (sign in if you haven't)
- Objectives review...
- Policies & Procedures (sign off on the BYOD & Netiquette policy)
- Parent Non-Permission Letter (email this home or print it and take it home).
- Make a quick 3 slide presentation about one of the following: The most eventful part of your summer vacation // Your favorite breakfast food // or Something you thought was cool when you were 6.
Extra Extra Time?
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will know how to protect your personal information online and avoid exposing yourself or your identity to danger.
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).
-  You will advocate and practice safe, legal, and responsible use of information and technology, which includes social media & mobile communications.