- Check out Wolfram Alpha. See if you can figure out what it is and what it does. How could you use this to make your life easier? Discuss with your partner and post your answer here.
- Consider Googling, "What can I use wolfram alpha for?" or "What does Wolfram Alpha do?"
- Look at an example of Wolfram Alpha in action.
- If you get lost or stuck today, just go and work on a submission for the 2014-15 National STEM Video Game Challenge. Sign into GSM then click here to make your entry.
- Go choose a "Design Basics" Project and work on it.
- Game Design Basics (Programming / Game Design / Digital concept art)
- Programming Basics (Programming / Game Design)
- Technical Drawing Basics (Sustainable Design / Interior Design)
- Visual Design Basics (Fashion Design / Graphic Design / Digital Concept art)
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.