- Pull up your portfolio (Blogger / Weebly / etc.).
- Make sure you've posted some stuff from your project there.
- Publish it and post to Edmodo.
- General announcements and warnings.
- Lost? "What should I be doing right now???"
- Work on your project and be awesome.
- Game Design 2 (notes specifically on Portal and GSM)
- Game Development
- RPG Game Development
- Kodu & Project Spark
- Blocks-Based Programming and Game Development
- Place-Based iOS games
- Unity Game Development
- Graphic Design
- Fashion Design
- Digital illustration and Concept art
- 3d Design (Product Design)
- Sustainable design
- New Project - Physical Game Design!
- Audio Editing and Music Composition
- Video & Multimedia Design
- Interior Design Project
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).