- Tell your partner what project you are doing.
- Show them the project walkthrough.
- Desktop Shortcuts - getting help from your partner if necessary, re-navigate to W:\WALTERS C in "windows explorer". If you are doing Game design or programming, you want all shortcuts from "ShortcutsForDevelopers". If you are doing graphic design, fashion design, or illustration, you need "ShortutsForDesigners". Video Design folks will need "ShortcutsForMultimedia". Sustainable and interior design folks need "ShortcutsFor3d".
- Now you're going to do some tutorials in your app of choice. Look in your walkthrough. Fashion design folks should be learning Illustrator. Graphic Design folks should be mastering Photoshop and or Illustrator and so on. I'll post a list below of what each person should work on.
Apps to work on:
- Graphic Design: Photoshop & Illustrator
- Fashion Design: Illustrator
- Game Design: Stencyl, Kodu, Scratch, or Portal Community Test Chambers.
- Programming: Code academy, Scratch, Stencyl, ARIS, App inventor, etc.
- Interior / Sustainable design: Sketchup
- Digital Illustration: Blender, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Video and Multimedia Design: MovieMaker, iMovie, Premiere, After Effects
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.