- Post your project goal for today (you may copy/paste from your walkthrough) to Edmodo.
- If you've done anything above and beyond (bonus work etc.), post a screenshot or link to Edmodo and send it to CIT 8. Include the key word, "Bonus" in your post.
- Bell Ringer
- Continue your project. Use your walkthrough!!!!
- You should be adding your completed work to your blog.
- Sustainable design should have a research post and some floorplan screenshots.
- Game Design 1 should have have the episode 1 analysis and a link or embed of their cleanslate game.
- Game design 2 folks should have a first post on the 5 elements of geme design (Analysis for Portal 2 and planning for all others).
- Coding and Programming should have their Scratch Challenges and projects embedded from the scratch website with the reflection questions.
- Graphic design should have should have a design pledge and a PSA Poster.
- Fashion design should have Brand development part 1 and part 2 with a Poluvore Collection and a label designed in Adobe Illustrator.
Post a link to your Blog / Portfolio to Edmodo.
- Extra Time?
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will know how to protect your personal information online and avoid exposing yourself or your identity to danger.
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).
-  You will advocate and practice safe, legal, and responsible use of information and technology, which includes social media & mobile communications.
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).