Every Wednesday is Code day! Go spend at least 10 minutes in a coding tool of your choice...
- Option 1 - Design Challenge from last agenda...
- Option 2 - Work on your project productively and quietly.
- Option 3 - eLearning Unit 3 (I will have to open this up for you).
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."