Double check your response to Jane Mcgonigal (should be a Google Doc & / or posted in Schoology). Show your partner that you have indeed answered the whole question while doing the following:
- Refer to authors / speakers by name (Jane McGonigal in this case).
- Briefly remind us of what he, she, or they said with a very short summary of the idea they presented.
- Include detail from what you read or heard as evidence for what you have to say (Copy and paste Jane's text from here by clicking "show transcript" & don't forget quotes!).
- Add new information to the conversation (we don't want to be reading the same thing over and over).
- Be free of major grammatical errors and very coherent (easily and quickly understood and without contradictions).
- Avoid beginning discussion answers with "Yes" or "No". Instead, for example, say "I agree with _____ that we should ___."
- Lost? "What should I be doing right now???"
- Work on your project and be awesome.
Optional: Friday Break -
Try one of these two timely games -
- Game Design 2 (notes specifically on Portal and GSM)
- Game Development
- RPG Game Development
- Kodu & Project Spark
- Blocks-Based Programming and Game Development
- Place-Based iOS games
- Unity Game Development
- Graphic Design
- Fashion Design
- Digital illustration and Concept art
- 3d Design (Product Design)
- Sustainable design
- New Project - Physical Game Design!
- Audio Editing and Music Composition
- Video & Multimedia Design
- Interior Design Project
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).
-  You will demonstrate that you can effectively navigate and use multiple Learning Management Systems.