- Visual (graphic) Design Project notes.
- Fashion Design Project notes
- Game Design Project
- Sustainable (home) design
- Video & Multimedia
- Work on your Project
- Answer my questions when I come to bug you
- Post finished stuff to your Weebly.
- Refer all question to Edmodo first today.
Objectives: (NETS 5:a-c)
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).