Open your Blogger or Weebly or Wix and keep it handy in a tab for review. Show it to your partner. It should include the stuff listed below in #4 on the agenda...
- Check your moodle work. Make sure you've answered and completed everything.
- Check your MyBigCampus discussion. Make sure you've answered and completed everything.
- Continue your project. Use your walkthrough!!!!
- Email me the address of your blog if you didn't already. You should be adding your completed work to your blog:
- Game Design 1 should have Clean Slate, A Challenge Card game, a Game Space Challenge, & a Gift Game done.
- Game design 2 folks should have a first post on the 5 elements of game design (Analysis for Portal 2 and planning for all others). Portal folks should have at least 4 test chamber vids posted. Stencyl folks should upload your crash course game.
- Coding and Programming should be through the Code.org exercises and into an independent project.
- Sustainable Design folks should have several screenshots of your house posted with explanations of your green technology.
- Graphic design should have should have a PSA Poster, Shoe ad, Magazine cover, and some other cool stuff made.
- Fashion design should have Brand development part 1 and part 2 (with a Polyvore Collection and a label designed in Adobe Illustrator) and at least one outfit made in Adobe Illustrator.
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.