- Check your walkthrough
- Make sure you are meeting your project requirements.
- Work on your project (I would start by learning the apps you will be using and watching any tutorials):
- Digital Photography & Photo Editing (new)
- Game Design 2 (notes specifically on Portal and GSM)
- Game Development
- RPG Game Development
- Kodu & Project Spark
- Blocks-Based Programming and Game Development
- Place-Based iOS games
- Unity Game Development
- Graphic Design
- Fashion Design
- Digital illustration and Concept art
- 3d Design (Product Design)
- Sustainable design
- New Project - Physical Game Design!
- Audio Editing and Music Composition
- Video & Multimedia Design
- Interior Design Project
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).