Show your partner the shortcut to this site on your desktop. Tell your partner when he or she should open this site.
- Policies & Procedures (Presentation)
- Routines Watch this!
- Google Apps (sign in if you haven't)
- Objectives review...
- Policies & Procedures (sign off on the BYOD & Netiquette policy)
- 7th grade tech final part 2: Select a device and app of choice to make a 3 slide presentation on one of the following:
- the best part of your summer.
- the thing you're looking forward to the most this year.
- your favorite meme or recurring online joke (sensor if necessary) or...
- your most valued community (team / social network / online game / etc)
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).