Try this: Program your own Flappy Bird Game
- Bell Ringer
- FTOGTC: http://ridethemower.com/
- Continue your project. Use your walkthrough!!!!
- You should be adding your completed work to your blog.
- Sustainable design should have a research post and some floorplan screenshots.
- Game Design 1 should have have the episode 1 analysis and a link or embed of their cleanslate game.
- Game design 2 folks should have a first post on the 5 elements of game design (Analysis for Portal 2 and planning for all others).
- Coding and Programming should have their Scratch Challenges and projects embedded from the scratch website with the reflection questions.
- Graphic design should have should have a design pledge and a PSA Poster.
- Fashion design should have Brand development part 1 and part 2 with a Polyvore Collection and a label designed in Adobe Illustrator.
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing.)
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.