Tell your partner the steps for the lock down drill.
- Try to sign into My Big Campus. Remember to put in your SCHOOL NAME.
- Go to your section in our Moodle. In Module 2 complete making your own level in Portal 2.
- Record your level using Screencast-o-matic.
- Upload it and embed it in the forum called, "Adding Media to Online Discussions"
Extra time? Peruse Schooltube for videos on Kodu, Blender, Sketchup, or Stencyl. Apply some of those techniques in the application.
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.