Every Wednesday is Code day! Go spend at least 10 minutes (yes, that is a minimum... you may do more) in a coding tool of your choice...
- Independent Project Walkthroughs (Intermediate / *Advanced)
- 3d Design - Invention & Innovation **
- Audio Editing and Music Composition *
- Digital illustration and Concept art
- Drafting & Sustainable design *
- Fashion Design and Product Branding
- Game Design & Development
- Graphic Design Project
- Interior Design Project *
- Photography and digital photo editing **
- Video Editing and Multimedia Post Production **
- General Eighth Grade Curriculum Walkthroughs (for the undecided)
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."