- Open your WALKTHROUGH!!!
- Figure out what your requirements are and what you are missing.
- You should be in the gravy / icing zone at this point. I'll check in with you tomorrow.
- KEEP YOUR WALKTHROUGH OPEN IN A TAB.
- Work on your project.
- Lost? "What should I be doing right now???"
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).