- Go check out your response to "Gaming can make a better world" on Moodle and make sure it is complete... like really complete.
- Work on your project.
- Check your project walkthrough. See if there's any posts you should start on your portfolio.
- Lost? Check this out.
- Don't forget to use the design resources (also under help).
- Game folks: STEM Challenge
- If you're confused or lost in your project, Go to the "basics" walkthrough relating most to your project and do a few lessons:
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.