- Work on your Project.
- Prepare a final post / reflection for your blog. It should include:
- A reflection of your entire project (what did you learn? what worked well? what was frustrating?).
- Screenshots and samples of your work. Anything and everything visual that you can add. Interactive work (Scratch / Gamestar / etc.) should be embedded. If you can't embed it, use screencasts. Work on this with at least 1/4 of the time you have in class today.
Today's Objectives (50 sweet points - third day of final)
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.