- Your Bellringer: Turn to your partner & discuss the procedure you should follow if you've missed a class. One of you should log in to our Edmodo Class Group (CIT 7) & respond to the assignment.
- Make sure you've signed up for everything in the App Survival Kit. [Objectives 1, 4, 12, & 18]
- Change your Google Apps Password if you haven't done so.
- Set up some shortcuts on your desktop & taskbar
- Finish your personal Edmodo Intro (Rules changed - see below).
- Learn about Google Advanced Search.
- Install the Diigo Toolbar in Firefox.
- Try to log in to the Diigo Toolbar.
Your Personal Edmodo Intro:
- Complete your Edmodo Profile and say "Hi" in the class lounge.
- Extra time? Be Awesome: Create an "All About Me" presentation via the digital tool of your choice (Glog, prezi, Google Docs Presentation, Voki.).
- Embed and share In the Edmodo class Lounge.
More Extra time?
- Watch this video
- Go mess with Google Sketchup